If you are in a leadership role at a small or medium-sized law firm, your priority every day should be to know and apply the key principles of business development, management, operations, and marketing to drive firm growth.
Below are 10 key law firm management principles that demand your proficiency, as well as a link to access my insightful interview with small business guru Michael Gerber, who coined the phrase “working on your business versus working in your business,” which has become the mantra for tens of thousands of business owners.
Breaking the 7-Figure Barrier: Stephen Fairley’s Interview with Small Business Guru Michael Gerber
INC Magazine has called Michael Gerber “The World’s #1 Small Business Guru,” and Stephen Fairley interviews him on how attorneys can take their law firm to the next level of success.
As the author of a number of books on entrepreneurship, including the best selling Awakening the Entrepreneur Within and The E-Myth Revisited, Michael is arguably the most famous consultant for small companies. Michael has worked with over 70,000 small business owners over the last 40 years, teaching those who possess significant technical skills but few business skills how to transform their companies into world-class organizations.
The time Stephen spent with Michael was transformative for his own business, and what he has to teach can transform your law firm as well. That is why we are offering this FREE audio interview that you can access at Breaking the 7 Figure Barrier: An Explosive Interview with Small Business Guru Michael Gerber.
In this exclusive interview, Michael discusses with Stephen:
- How the E-Myth Principles apply to law firms
- The 4 stages of business and how to move from a job to a practice to a business to an enterprise
- How to compete in an aggressive marketplace like legal
- Why services don’t matter anymore and the power of differentiation
- How to build a law firm that works without you
- Why you must shift the conversations you have with prospects from money to value and how to do this
- Tips to creating a lifestyle law firm
Sign up now to get this free interview and we will send you a link to download the audio interview as well as a PDF transcript.