According to a recent research report by Aberdeen Group entitled, Understanding the Expanding Benefits of Marketing with Video, businesses that use video as a strategic marketing initiative gain on average:
- 66% increase in qualified leads
- 3x the growth in company revenue
- 54% more growth in brand awareness
- 40% greater decrease in customer acquisition costs
In addition, other research shows that companies using video marketing are 53 times more likely to rank on the first page of Google. A Hubspot study revealed that 45% of people watch an hour or more of video on Facebook or YouTube every day. In fact, one-third of all online activity is spent watching video!
So what are you waiting for?
My guess is that if you are not already using social media video in your law firm marketing efforts, you may be at a loss as to how to do it effectively. Maybe you’re not sure what kind of video would resonate with your target audience or you haven’t spent the time to figure out the requirements that each social network has for video. You could be clueless about how long your social media video should be, or who should be in them.
If so, then this infographic from Filmora is for you. Broken down by social network, this guide can help you determine the right types of video for your audience, the correct length, and the pros and cons each platform holds for video.
When producing your videos, just remember to add captions since 85% of Facebook videos are watched without sound.
FREE Webinar: Leveraging the Power of Social Media
Learn about the social media networks that will work best for your firm and how to leverage them to get more leads by watching my latest free webinar – Leveraging the Power of Social Media.
During this free one-hour webinar, you will learn:
- 3 low cost marketing tools for maximizing your results from social media
- The 3 biggest mistakes lawyers make with social media and how to avoid them
- Top 10 steps to jumpstart your referrals on LinkedIn
- Using Facebook to connect with potential clients and referral sources
- How to get qualified leads on Facebook for 90% less than on Google PPC
- How to use content marketing to position yourself as an industry thought leader
- Insider secrets to getting more leads from your blog
If you want to discover real-world strategies that work for attorneys when it comes to generating and converting leads using social networks, learn how by watching this free webinar.
Register online now for immediate access to this free one-hour webinar.