SEO is complicated. First, because Google’s algorithm is ever-changing (as in every day ever-changing), so it is virtually impossible to practice law and stay on top of everything your online properties need to get or keep you on the first page of Google’s search results. So hopefully you have some help — either inside or outside, it doesn’t matter as long as you’re certain they know what they are doing and they are delivering results.
But you still need to have some rudimentary knowledge of SEO so you’ll be able to decipher the reports you should be getting from your digital marketing team. The infographic below from Milkwhale will help.
What else will help? Coming to a Rainmaker Retreat. And I suggest you grab a seat at our July or August session, where we have thrown in an extra day for free that is entirely dedicated to digital marketing. Here’s what’s on the agenda:
- What it REALLY takes in 2018 to pull traffic from Google
- 5 ways to get your firm’s website to the TOP of online search results
- The 3-step blueprint to online lead generation success
- 7 secrets to converting website browsers into buyers, including one tip that can increase conversion on your site by 35-40% virtually overnight
- How to get the most out of your SEO provider and how to know when it’s time to fire them
Paid Search, Retargeting and Geo-Fencing
- How to maximize response rate while slashing your paid search budget
- How to flat out steal business from your competitors’ own websites
- How to follow up with 100% of your prospects automatically, in a manner that increases conversion by over 70%
Your Online Reputation
- How to get feedback from 100% of your clients without risking a negative review online
- How to address both positive and negative reviews online so that each brings you business
- How to use online reviews to beat your competition, no matter what their marketing budget is
- The top 5 ways to use your best reviews to boost conversion rates and maximize your marketing ROI
Register online for either the Los Angeles (July 20-22) or Las Vegas (August 17-19) Rainmaker Retreat and you’ll get a pre-event bonus: a free online presence assessment by Michael Veinbergs, CEO of Local Marketing Geeks, who is our featured speaker on Digital Sunday.
Upon registration, we’ll send you a brief questionnaire via email to complete. Our team will spend two days researching your law firm and your competitors. You will receive a report on Digital Sunday that reveals exactly how your firm stacks up, what you’re doing well, where you’re falling short, and tailored recommendations for improvement.
We anticipate a full house; seating is limited so reserve your place now.