What happens to your leads that become prospects but haven’t become clients yet? Are they left languishing in a database somewhere, never to be contacted again? Do you have a strategy to reach out to website visitors on other platforms? What about people who are on your email list but you’ve never converted them to clients?
These are all leads just waiting to be converted because at one time they expressed an interest in your law firm. And LinkedIn has a great tool to reach them: Matched Audiences, which is available for all LinkedIn advertising options, including Sponsored InMail, Sponsored Content, and Text Ads.
With Matched Audiences, you have several targeting options:
Delivers ad content to people who have visited your website or blog. You can focus your targeted messaging based on certain pages of your site — for example, for visitors to an employment law page, you can set up a campaign using Matched Audiences to deliver content on avoiding employee lawsuits to those page visitors.
Allows you to expand your reach into companies you have already targeted for business development efforts. LinkedIn will take your list of target companies and match against LinkedIn users at those companies. If you want to target an industry segment — tech, pharma, aviation, etc. — you can do that using this feature as well. LinkedIn will match your segment against its 8 million company pages.
Upload your email lists and market to your contacts through LinkedIn. You can use this feature to:
- Create a Matched Audiences segment comprised of current client email addresses to cross-market other practice areas, announce new staff additions, promote an e-book or free report, etc.
- Create a Matched Audiences segment comprised of non-converted leads and advertise to them so you stay top-of-mind when they are ready to engage.
- Create a Matched Audiences segment comprised of media contacts to generate press for your firm.
Similar to Facebook’s lookalike audience targeting option, LInkedIn takes a list you have used in the past and mirrors user characteristics to develop new lists for you. LinkedIn takes the existing matched audience list from website audiences, account lists, or contact lists to create a new list. Then you can add other targeting factors, like job title and company industry, to further refine your target audience.
You can find step-by-step instructions on how to use Matched Audiences on this LinkedIn page.
FREE Webinar: Leveraging the Power of Social Media
According to the ABA, over 90% of attorneys are on LinkedIn, but very few of them generate any referrals from it. Facebook is one of the most cost-effective marketing tools, but most attorneys overlook it.
Learn about the social media networks that will work best for your firm and how to leverage them to get more leads by watching my latest free webinar – Leveraging the Power of Social Media.
During this free one-hour webinar, you will learn:
- 3 low cost marketing tools for maximizing your results from social media
- The 3 biggest mistakes lawyers make with social media and how to avoid them
- Top 10 steps to jumpstart your referrals on LinkedIn
- Using Facebook to connect with potential clients and referral sources
- How to get qualified leads on Facebook for 90% less than on Google PPC
- How to use content marketing to position yourself as an industry thought leader
- Insider secrets to getting more leads from your blog
If you want to discover real-world strategies that work for attorneys when it comes to generating and converting leads using social networks, learn how by watching this free webinar.
Register online now for immediate access to this free one-hour webinar.