Local search is becoming increasingly important when trying to improve the ranking for your law firm website on Google and other search engines. Google is all about delivering relevant search results to its users, which is why you should be doing whatever you can to rank well for local search.
Google knows the IP address of the searcher and serves up local options first. The results searchers see include a map and a few listings of high ranking businesses. This is the sweet spot, and we will show you how to get there during our free webinar on How to Get Your Firm Ranked on Local Maps Listings on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 11 am PT/2 pm ET.
During this free training, you will:
- Discover the 4 key factors that have the greatest impact on local maps ranking & the 2 secrets to beating the current leaders in your market
- Learn how to utilize Google reviews to improve your local maps ranking
- Get a list of the top 50 most important directory sites of the 1800+ local directories out there to determine where your firm needs to be
- Find out how to get your business listed on literally hundreds of directory sites for about the cost of a nice night out
- Obtain a step-by-step, paint-by-number instruction on how to optimize your local listings on the top 15 sites if you want to do it yourself
- Receive a copy of the presentation so you can optimize your listings at your leisure
DON’T MISS THIS BONUS!
Attend the webinar and claim your Online Audit to see exactly how your firm shows up across the top directories!
Presented by Michael Veinbergs, CEO, Local Marketing Geeks
Michael is an online marketing expert, a well known speaker and the owner of Local Marketing Geeks, one of the premier online marketing agencies in the country, focused on helping attorneys to build their practice. He is a UCSD graduate and a 28 year sales and marketing veteran. He started his first marketing agency in 2009, offering web development, SEO, PPC reputation marketing and more.
Register online now for this free training webinar on How to Get Your Firm Ranked on Local Maps Listings on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 11 am PT/2 pm ET.