This webinar was first presented on April 3. We’ve had many requests to repeat it for those who missed out and are doing so on Friday, April 10. All the information in the original post has been updated with links for the April 10 webinar.
Over the last few weeks, I have talked to lots of lawyers looking for new strategies to operate their law firms in this “new normal” we are all experiencing. It is clear that a lifeline is urgently needed and I am offering one on Friday:
Join me this Friday, April 10, at 11 a.m. PT/2 p.m. ET for my FREE live webinar on Creative Legal Marketing in a COVID-Crazy World, where you will learn:
- The 7 major practice areas that are most impacted by remote workers, business closures and state-wide shutdowns
- Opportunities that firms that act fast can leverage
- How to pivot your marketing funnel to attract clients who are still looking for your services
- What to do if the phone stops ringing
- How to handle the phones when they are ringing off the hook
- Using gated content to attract niche markets
If this Coronavirus crisis has unveiled any areas of weakness in your law firm that impact your ability to still attract new clients in this climate, then you will want to reserve your seat now for this important webinar!
In the past 20 years of counseling and training more than 20,000 attorneys on proven marketing and lead conversion strategies, I have learned what it takes for law firms to prevail in tough times. The Great Recession of 2007-2008 challenged many firms; some made it and some didn’t. In this webinar, I will share some of the lessons learned during that time that are highly applicable to today’s crisis.
Don’t waste another moment wringing your hands wondering what to do. Reserve your spot now for my FREE live webinar on Creative Legal Marketing in a COVID-Crazy World on Friday, April 10, at 11 a.m. PT/2 p.m. ET.