Key Performance Indicators
Key Performance Indicators: Knowing the Numbers That Run Your Law Firm
Over the last 16 years we have helped over 16,000 attorneys market and grow their business. We have studied best practices of business development in some of the fastest growing firms in the nation.
During this time we have identified many of the key characteristics of highly successful law firms. One of the more consistent ones is that they track specific numbers and key indicators that give them instant insight into how their law firm is performing on a weekly and monthly basis.
Attendees will discover:
- How to easily identify the 12 key metrics your law firm needs to track and measure
- How to set up a system to identify these numbers
- The 7 critical systems every law firm must have
- CPL and CPC: the 2 most important numbers every attorney must know in order to succeed
- How to avoid “paralysis by analysis” and being overwhelmed by too much data
- Delegating roles and responsibility to your staff
- Using software to track your KPIs