Business development is especially difficult for litigators, who often work for months on a case and bring it to a successful conclusion, only to find they have a gaping hole of billable time to fill!
Listen in as nationally recognized business development expert Stephen Fairley and featured guest Larry Bodine help you develop a practical plan to grow your litigation practice.
Attendees will discover:
- Which strategies you need to put into place in order to obtain repeat business from former clients
- How to build a referral network to build your practice-even while you are prepping for a trial
- How to get more referrals from mega-firms who are conflicted out of a case
- Identify small firm transactional lawyers who can send you litigation referrals
- Focus on the “hottest” areas of practice, as identified by market research
- Discover methods our clients use to attract larger clients with bigger cases
- How to ethically promote your “big wins” to the media and via the internet
- Learn how to apply one of the most effective marketing techniques for litigators
- How to position yourself as an industry expert that attracts highly profitable clients