One of the toughest questions attorneys get from a potential client is, “Why should I hire you?”
The rest of that question is implied “Why should I hire you versus any of your competitors?” Even though most prospects never ask it out loud, every single one of them is silently asking it to themselves.
When faced with this question most attorneys fall back on talking about the quality of their services, their experience and the size of their law firm.
Prepare to have your eyes opened to the truth when you attend this webinar.
Attendees will discover:
- Why quality does NOT matter! (Yes, you read that correctly, quality does not matter when it comes to closing a prospect)
- The #1 reason why prospects “shop you on price”
- How most attorneys completely miss the point when talking about their experience
- The 4 biggest reasons to emphasize when talking with prospects
- Overcoming common objections attorneys encounter
- Winning over skeptics by focusing on the numbers of your practice
- Case studies of how top attorneys respond when asked the ultimate question
- How to overcome price objections even before you meet with a prospect
- How to respond if someone says, “Your price is too high” or “That’s too much money!”
- How to get potential clients to stop making price an objection once and for all
- And 8 more effective ways to answer the question, “Why should I hire you?”