Join Us for a Day Devoted to Digital Marketing!
For the first time EVER, The Rainmaker Institute has bumped our standard 2-Day Rainmaker Retreat advanced legal marketing boot camp in July and August from 2 days to 3 days at NO ADDITIONAL COST!
On Digital Sunday — Day 3 of the Rainmaker Retreat in Los Angeles (July 20-22) and Las Vegas (August 17-19) — digital marketing expert Michael Veinbergs, CEO of Local Marketing Geeks, will present advanced training focused on:
- What it REALLY takes in 2018 to pull traffic from Google
- 5 ways to get your firm’s website to the TOP of online search results
- The 3-step blueprint to online lead generation success
- 7 secrets to converting website browsers into buyers, including one tip that can increase conversion on your site by 35-40% virtually overnight
- How to get the most out of your SEO provider and how to know when it’s time to fire them
Paid Search, Retargeting and Geo-Fencing
- How to maximize response rate while slashing your paid search budget
- How to flat out steal business from your competitors’ own websites
- How to follow up with 100% of your prospects automatically, in a manner that increases conversion by over 70%
Your Online Reputation
- How to get feedback from 100% of your clients without risking a negative review online
- How to address both positive and negative reviews online so that each brings you business
- How to use online reviews to beat your competition, no matter what their marketing budget is
- The top 5 ways to use your best reviews to boost conversion rates and maximize your marketing ROI
You’ll also get a free 360-degree online presence assessment. Our team will spend 2 days researching your business and your competitors. You’ll get a report at the event that shows you exactly how you stack up. what you’re doing well, where you’re falling short and, knowing what we know, what we’d do if it was our firm.
Once you have registered, you will get an email with instructions to complete the form for the assessment if you are interested. (We hope you’re interested…this is an invaluable insight to what potential clients think of your law firm! If you had this performed by another company, be prepared to pay about $1,000 for the assessment.)
We anticipate a full house in Los Angeles and Las Vegas; seating is limited so reserve your place now.